[3830] CQWW SSB WN9O M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB WN9O M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:21:38 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WN9O
Operator(s): WN9O, W9IU
Station: WN9O

Class: M/S HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   18     3        7
   80:   79    18       52
   40:  142    25       83
   20:  349    37      124
   15:  537    36      126
   10:  511    32      125
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Used some wireless networking for this contest.  Worked well except for some RF
from the 160 station which took down the network for a few hours.  Thunderstorms
rolled in around 07:00 Z on the first night and we had to shutdown for 30
minutes or so due to lightning.  We lost a couple of hours due to some confusion
on when the sleep hours were going to be.

I was really surprised to see 10 meters open up so well during the Sunday
morning run.  If I could hear it (even weak ones), I could work it!

Thanks to everyone for operating - it was a great weekend.  A special thanks to
all those who went to DX locations - this was our second highest country & zone
totals since we started the WN9O M/S (only missed by 8 mults)!

73's,

Kevin WN9O