[3830] CQWW SSB VE3YAA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3ss@idirect.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE3YAA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:48:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3YAA
Operator(s): VE3SS, VE3VZ, VA3YP, VE3RZ, VE3OJ, VA3QP, VE3NFR, VE3GKW, VA3YDX,
VE3SSR, VA3ATT, ER1MF/VE3
Station: VE3YAA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ONTARIO
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:  191     4        3
   80:  693    19       72
   40:  605    23       87
   20:  914    35      112
   15:  944    30      121
   10:  414    25       93
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A semi-serious effort for us. We were testing new
antennas, networks and software during this contest.
We added a third station just to test our new 160m
Inv-L and switchable beverage antenna.
We had multiple visits by murphy as we lost power
to the site on numerous occasions due to a passing
rain storm with high winds. We had a good time
with the three stations we used and we were
happy with the results we acheived.  See you all
in the CW portion of the contest. 73