[3830] WAE RTTY F6KAR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6ify@free.fr
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY F6KAR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:58:39 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: F6KAR
Operator(s): F6IFY - SV3SJ
Station: F6KAR

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 44

   80:  225         10   172
   40:  240        120   210
   20:  246        100   128
   15:  194        449   130
   10:   27         40    34
------------------------------
Total:  932  932   719   674  Total Score = 1,112,774

Club:

Comments:

IC756 + TenTec Titan
KT34@18m + 40-2CD@15m + inv dipole 80m @15/2m - all on the same pylone.
No Multi station (That is a pity the rule is very favorable to have one in MS)

Only two operators for this contest is not enough, WAEDC worth a big team with a
second station (or more) looking for multi as the rule permit.
F6KAR is a good club station, but not really done for contest.
It was a great pleasure to operate with Nicko SV3SJ, this is his first contest
in RTTY and 1st time in WAEDC (but he takes QTCs like a champ).
Sorry for stations we couldn't heard, F6KAR is the radio club of the European
Organization for Nuclear Research and under our feet sit the PS complex
particule accelerators which are very noisy on all band. Thanks to all who
kindly repeat QTCs calls or numbers.

Happy birthday WAE.
73 to all de Philippe - F6IFY
P.S.: I will ask the club president to buy a rtty filter for the IC756!!!