[3830] SS SSB W7ZR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7zr@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W7ZR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:12:38 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W7ZR
Operator(s): W7ZR
Station: W7ZR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:
   80:  117
   40:   16
   20:  479
   15:  416
   10:  266
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Once again the lawn sprinkler kept my 40 meter effort at bay.  Sure will be glad
when I move.  On a more serious note.  When are we going to wake up and sit at
the table and restructure the operating classes of not only this contest but
all.  If we are going to have classes and not just a free for all then SO2R
needs to be dealt with so that the classes have some meaning.  And while we are
at it Packet is here for the foreseable future so deal with it also.