Re[2]: [3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP

To: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP
From: UN7GM <un7gm@seznam.cz>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:24:09 +0600
Hello Al,

AT>  About Henryk C56JHF
AT>  Henryk is good operator  He organize many good dxpedition and supporting
AT> contesting also  He go to C5 to give a chance to people to work that country
AT> in the contest and thats great

I  don't know who was operator of C56JHF - Henryk or somebody else. If
DX  operator  can not work with pile up on his own frequency and even with
split,  this  may  cause  some thinking about his contest skill. If DX
operator said "UP5G will be not in log", it it discrimination. I'm not
"chicken" in contesting and DXing and never make QRM to other stations.

AT> I never see any descrimination from Henryk and I know many other from
AT> former USSR dont see that also

If  you  "never  see",  it  not  true for all others. Look at the same
messages in ContestRu Forum.
Do  not try to be a voluntary attorney, you must ask both sides before
your condemnation.

73!
Igor UN7GM