Re: Re[2]: [3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP

To: "UN7GM" <un7gm@seznam.cz>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [3830] CQWW CW UP5G(@UN9GC) M/M HP
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:40:53 +0300
      Ð56JHF operator was for sure Henryk SM0JHF and he is good operator
 I know Henryk several years allready
 I think if someone say Henryk cant handle pileup will be very wrong
 Look on the list of his DX Peditions and he is just comeback from HI
dxpedition
 Propably there is the reason if he say UP5G will be not in the log
 Do you ask him why?
 Im going to do that
 I see he is still in C5 and as soon he will back I will ask him whats
happen
 I hear on the same time another story from some Russian amateurs and well
known contester
 He say that when C56JHF start split some ex USSR station calling him with
not stop oh his frequancy and distroying everything
 Like I tell you before there is quite often situation whenever very well
known MM stations calling you and dont listen which station your calling
 They are QRMing you and thats happen very often and pitty is that same
practice is used by US or ex USSR station
 If you will ask people operating from DX location they are will give you
lot of examples
 On the same time if someone from US or Kazakhstan make a problem thats not
reason of course to dont work other station from the same country
 Look on the situation described by Tono ES5TV its very typical
 Ok lets wait when Henryk will back to Sweden and will see
 Im happy that no one tell me any time that Im not going to be in his log
 If I hear DX station calling somebody else in contest I allways trying to
dont make him trouble and give him a chance to complete qso
                     73                           Al 4L5A/D4B