[3830] ARRL 160 N4GN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4GN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:53:58 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N4GN
Operator(s): N4GN
Station: N4GN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 313  Sections = 68  Countries = 11  Total Score = 52,061

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Not much time to play around in this one.  Too bad, as conditions sounded pretty
good.  Whenever I can actually hear Europeans, that's good!  Made a couple of
S&P passes through the band and had a 165 hour Saturday evening (it's nice to be
fresh meat!).  That's my personal all-time best CW hour from the home QTH.

DX worked:  CM6RCR, VP2MW, 9Y4/DL6FBL, SO2R (insanely loud!), HA5JI, KV4FZ,
CU2JU, RZ1AWT, 5B4AGN (also loud), DJ0MDR, YV5MBX, ON4UN, KH6AT

Some day I'll put up some real antennas and take this contest seriously.

73,
Tim, N4GN
n4gn@n4gn.com