[3830] CQ160 CW S50C Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW S50C Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:11:38 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S50C
Operator(s): S53CC, S53MM, S53RM, S51TA
Station: S50C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Slovenia
Operating Time (hrs): 32

Total:  QSOs = 1100  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 68  Total Score = 630,947

Club: Contest Club Slovenia

Comments:

Congratulations to all good scores from EU. DX condition seems to be good this
year including very high activity.

First night was promising with 70 stations from NA. Second day was much slower
with next 40 NA. It was impossible to find clear frequency in JA DX window
second day, so we stayed out of it, which produced us no JA on second day.
Luckily we worked few of them on first day. Some stations just never heard us.
Few multipliers where missed because of tremendous pileups.

Anyway it was nice contest and we are satisfied with result from our temporary
installed antennas.

Giving back frequency to people, which where just jump to pee, was no problem
for us. Hey it?s a gentleman's band.

73's s53cc, Boris

           160   Total      %

    EU     929     929    84.5