[3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K0RF Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:56:24 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 935  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 33  Total Score = 231,104

Club:

Comments:

Another part-time effort because of volleyball coaching for me and work for
George.  We managed to get in about 20 hours before having to quit for good at
about 0730 the second night.  I had to leave for a tournament at 1000Z with the
team and George had to save some energy for work. Anyway, it was fun and I hope
we can get more competitive in the next one.

73, Chuck

BTW I did the click mods in both FT 1000MP Mark V Fields.  Hope they were
cleaner.