[3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX(@W9RPM) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka9fox@qth.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KA9FOX(@W9RPM) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:13:34 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: KA9FOX
Operator(s): KA9FOX
Station: W9RPM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:  112    1:41
   40:  114    1:40
   20:   49    0:39
---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Operated this one from my good friend W9RPM's place.  Great DX location, but not
really so hot for a domestic contest.  Still, it would have been a blast, were
it not for the horrible conditions, at least for the Midwest.  Florida and Left
Coast were the places to be for this one!  I'm looking forward to trying this
one in September from my new QTH.

Mults Missed:  Ia Me Ms Nd Ri Wy VE4 VE8  -- No DX worked

See ya this weekend!

73 - Scott KA9FOX
ka9fox@qth.com