[3830] RTTY WPX AD6WL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AD6WL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:16:53 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:   95   224
   40:  266   888
   20:  302   487
   15:  397   875
   10:   69   112
-----------------
Total: 1129  2588  Prefixes = 394  Total Score = 1,019,672

Club:

Comments:

A combination of operator error and station problems hurt my rate early on.  I
lost my second radio on Sunday morning so one radio for the last day. Conditions
on Sunday were great.  I could have used that second radio then.

Good runs to Asia were the money maker for me this weekend.  I barely got a meg
but I did.  I think I could have done a lot better if I didn't have the problems
that I did.

Thanks to all who gave me a contact.

Station:
Yaesu FT-1000MP MKV w/250hz filter, FSK
Yaesu FT-920 w/400hz filter, FSK
Antennas: Force12 C4SXL at 72', 80m inverted V and Butternut HF9V vertical.
Computer PIII 550Mhz, WIN98SE, 5 comm ports, 15" and 17" monitors.
SO2R devices: WX0B six pack and WriteLog Multi Keyer.
Misc: VFD wattmeter, Heil headset, PK-232 for PacketCluster.

Picture of station is being added to the www.contesting.com Monday afternoon.

73 to all
de AD6WL