[3830] RTTY WPX K6LL SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ll@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K6LL SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:30:14 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  624  1319
   10:
-----------------
Total:  624  1319  Prefixes = 355  Total Score = 468,245

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was just a part time effort, mostly during the JA/EU band openings. I also
operated the CW Sprint on Saturday evening.

I wish I had known that Telnet was allowed. W7WW tried to tell me that it was,
but I didn't think that sounded right, and an erroneous posting on the rtty
reflector confirmed my mistaken opinion. Telnet would have given an additional
dimension to a single band entry, which is otherwise pretty boring. RTTY without
so2r is really dullsville.

See you in the NAQP RTTY.

73

Dave, K6LL