[3830] ARRLDX CW XE2AC M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, luis.xe2ac@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW XE2AC M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:34:55 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: XE2AC
Operator(s): XE2AUB, XE2AGS, XE2AC, EDISA ALGALAN, MANUEL HEREDIA, MARCO
FIGUEROA, JAIME BARRERA, MIGUEL PALOS, JUAN MORAN
Station: XE2AC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   97    32
   80:  170    42
   40:  464    56
   20:  543    56
   15:  656    57
   10:  586    53
-------------------
Total: 2516   296  Total Score = 2,234,208

Club: XE2AU Asoc. Aguascalientes

Comments:

This time we decided to invite our young guys and a YL who are taking our course
for getting their ham ticket.
They were set on the DX-Cluster Station, performing, bandmapping and  RX
spotting functions only.
Benjamin XE2AUB, Chepe XE2AGS and myself were manning the rigs with TX
functions.

We set up  two rigs, three networked PCs under N1MM logger.

Everybody had a blast despite some network problems and a Rig that needed to be
swaped in the heat of the battle.

I  hope we will have more young XE contesteres in a few more months.
73

Luis XE2AC