[3830] NCQP WA4DOU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa4dou@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NCQP WA4DOU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 03:47:52 -0800
                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: WA4DOU
Operator(s): WA4DOU
Station: WA4DOU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NASH CO.
Operating Time (hrs): 10.
Radios: SO2R

   80:   59      8
   40:  119     38
   20:   44      8
   15:    1      1
   10:
--------------------
Total:  223     55  Mults = 69  Total Score = 54,196

Club: Carolina DX Assn

Comments:

I used NA with a couple of files I picked up somewhere from an email or Internet
post. Big mistake. NA wouldn't accept 3 letter abbreviations, had to use 4.
Sometimes it didn't like the 4th letter, then had to change it. It duped mobiles
on the second contact, even though the county was different. Had to do a lot of
editing to get the log correct. I had the N3FJP program and chose not to use it
believing I needed a little experience with it prior to first use. First QSO
party in years and was impressed with the level of activity. Hope all had a fine
time. Looking forward to next year.