[3830] Rus DX 9A7P(9A6XX) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hrle@ipazin.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX 9A7P(9A6XX) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:37:06 -0800
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: 9A7P
Operator(s): 9A6XX
Station: 9A7P

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Pazin
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0     0
   80:  400    80
   40:  264    79
   20:  572    98
   15:  344    79
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1580   336  Total Score = 3,850,896

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

TS940SAT+TS440S
100W
2 ele. Quad (20-10m), dipole 40, dipole 80m

Without QSOs on 10 and 160m it's hard to go against my personal best in this one
- specialy in the multipliers count. Also, activity became so large that
sometimes I felt it was easier to find a run freq in WW SSB.

1053 CW vs 527 SSB QSOs
947 QSOs with UA/UA2/UA9
320 QSOs with Asia

Compliments to 8Q7DV DXpedition, they called me on 80m.. who would expect that.

Condx were rather strange, no real short skips on higher bands - getting QSOs
with EU was harder then usuall. Only like 5-10 UK guys worked on 20m says it
all. On the other hand JAs were booming and some weird guys ended in the log. Do
I have to mention I worked 9A only on two bands?! :-(

Low bands helped me after all the major activity went to sleep - I had constant
60+ rates during the night.

This weekend going more relaxing, with newbies in the team dont be surprised if
you hear 9A7P being more problematic then usuall!

Thanks to 9A1UN, 9A3RE & 9A8MM for technical and 9A5CW to determine software
problems.

Hrle - 9A6XX, NY6W