[3830] VaQP KO1U Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP KO1U Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:43:35 -0800
                    Virginia QSO Party

Call: KO1U
Operator(s): KO1U
Station: KO1U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   12
   40:   42     24
   20:   10      1
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:   64     25  Mults = 36  Total Score = 6,332

Club:

Comments:

Tried to make this contest as difficult as possible. Attic dipoles again. First
time in my Ham career that I made a contact on 80M. 80M and 40M antenna is two
40M Hamsticks in a dipole config. with tuner. Could not see any difference
between reflected/forward power on my meter while on 80M. Main thing was to send
reports 10 to 15 times each exchange. Really appreciate the stations that kept
coming back to me. And a special thanks to the only mobiles I heard W4W/m and
K4UK/m. mark