[3830] NCCC Sprint(9-2) K8AJS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint(9-2) K8AJS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 04:33:11 -0700
                    NCCC Thursday Sprint (9-2)

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0         0
   80:   1     2 min
   40:  11    20 min
   20:   7     7 min
---------------------
Total:  19     Mults = 12  Total Score = 228

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I just couldn't make anything happen tonight, I constantly was getting beat out
when I called someone, and constantly got NO calls when I ended an exchange and
called CQ. It's hard to believe my signal is really that weak, but the evidence
seems to point that way. I guess I've got to explore some different antennas.

This has been good practice, nevertheless, and I'm sorry to see it come to an
end. The fall contest season is beginning, and I'll be in there slugging it out
with the "Big Guns." I'm gonna skip NA Sprint, but I'll be in there for CQ WW DX
RTTY later this month.

Best wishes to all the contesters I've met in this event, and I'm sure I'll be
seeing you again in some 'test or another.

The events in the South kinda clouded things this week, best wishes to everyone
in that area for a successful recovery. Tor, even though I didn't work you this
week, it was great to hear you in there.

Rig: FT1000MP 100 watts
Antennas: 3 ele quad, Carolina Windom, Multi-band inv vee
Software: WriteLog 10.55D