[3830] SAC CW N8II SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW N8II SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 05:48:18 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:
   40:   8      6
   20:  62     28
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  70     34  Total Score = 2,856

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Coditions past 16Z were dreadful. There was no direct path opening on 40M
 at any time due to the disturbance. My few QSO's there were scatter path
 over AF with very poor signals; even OH2BH was in the noise. Nothing was
 heard on 80M and only one OH on 15 who couldn't hear my scatter signal.
 I put in a reasonable effort and the results were poor due to the miserable
 condx!