[3830] WAG DQ3M(@DJ2C) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAG DQ3M(@DJ2C) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:39:49 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: DQ3M
Operator(s): DK3DM , DL8OBQ
Station: DJ2C

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Warstein
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   245    185     50
   40:   320     36     54
   20:   322    310     69
   15:   233    304     65
   10:    53     19     34
----------------------------
Total:  1173    854    272  Total Score = 1,852,048

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi @ all !

THANK YOU very much for working us in the WAG Contest and giving us so much FUN
! We realy enjoyed the Contest with such nice condx and we hope condx
stay up like this for CQ-WW.Station played pretty nice this time and we had only
problems to get the DX-spots into the WT-software.
With only two operator it was pretty hard for us some time.... but we tried our
best and we are happy with our score.Activity from DL and outside seemed very
good this year and so this is our best score for WAG so far. Let´s see, what the
other M/S from Germany did....
Special thanks to the stations who QSYed for us on other bands for some good
multipliers !

Have a look to our HP at : www.taubeneiche.de

We hope to see you all from CT9L in WW-SSB were we will do a M/2 !
PSE give us a call !

73 de Heiko, DK3DM & Uli, DL8OBQ