[3830] PaQP N3GNW Single Op Port LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3gnw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP N3GNW Single Op Port LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:56:24 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N3GNW
Operator(s): N3GNW
Station: N3GNW

Class: Single Op Port LP
QTH: SUS
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:   7     147
   40:         344
   20:   1      18
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   8     509  Mults = 108  Total Score = 56,938.0

Club: Warminster ARC

Comments:

UGH!  The rain pouring on the pop-up camper's roof kept waking me up Friday
night so I was real tired by Saterday PM.  Conditions on 40 Saturday were very
screwy.  Had more sections than counties after a couple of hours.  Sunday made
up for it though and I got some excellent runs going.

Glad to supply much needed SUS this year.

Now in the words of the great Marti Laine, "Where do we go next?"

73,
Mark N3GNW