[3830] SS CW N5ZC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rmthorne@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5ZC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:57:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:
   80:   29
   40:  141
   20:  383
   15:  252
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Operated Remote Control.  N4PY did a nice job interfacing his software with
Writelog.  I was able to control the rig located at my office with the N4PY
software and send cw with Writelog via a WinKey.

When I got up Sunday morning I needed a few VE's along with NNY. It took a while
but I finally found VE4VV for the sweep.  Believe it or not the next qso was
VE4XT, an MB insurance qso.

My station is located at my office 7 miles away.  I use a high speed internet
connection to control the station and get the audio back and forth.

Rig - TS-480HX
Antenna - F12 C3 at 75' wires for 40 and 80.
Rotor - T2X with an Idiom Press computer card.
MicroHam Band Decoder for auto antenna selection
K1EL Winkey for CW
N4PY's software for rig control
Writelog for logging and rotor control
Skype for audio

The remote has been working great for chasing DX, now its setup for some decent
contesting.  Now if I can just improve my cw skills.....

Rich - N5ZC