[3830] SS CW K5AF School Club LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5AF School Club LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 02:59:20 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: School Club LP
QTH: STx
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   78
   20:  224
   15:  107
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I had a lot of things to do this weekend, but once again got swept into the
magic of CW SS.  Saturday evening had me seriously questioning the
competitiveness of my station, as 40M was noisey and 20M was just flakey.  I'm
glad I put some time in on Sunday when band conditions were much better.

I started the contest running on 15M.  I invited Dave, K5OLE, over to watch the
start of the contest, and he enjoyed the activity, and also was actually picking
up some of the CW characters.  (He's a new Phone contester who lives in my
covenant-restricted neighborhood.)

I discovered a few bugs in my station that I'm working to correct.  One of these
years I'll skip my Saturday music gig and make a serious run at this great
contest.  Thanks to all who put up with my rusty start.