[3830] Announcing the 2006 Idaho Qso Party

To: 3830@contesting.com, 146620@egroups.com, 50mhz@topica.com,gmc@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [3830] Announcing the 2006 Idaho Qso Party
From: NT4TT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 10:09:17 EST
I have been working with the ARRL rep W7DVR, on getting Idaho on the air. I
noticed that there had not been a state QSO party in quite a while..so with
the  help of W7DVR and now sponsored by the Voice Of Idaho (VOI) club we are
happy to announce the 2006 Idaho QSO Party.
  It will be the 2nd full weekend of March. Which should be  the 11th and
12th. And will run the full 48 hours.
  There will be awards for each state and for each DXCC country and  for each
Idaho County and one for the State of Idaho. There are also ones for
Mobile/rover stations both in and out of state. More on this later
  I understand that the VOI will be adding info on their web page so  you can
keep an eye there for info or you can email me or W7DVR with any  questions
you will have...
  It is our intent that this become a fun event and a yearly  event.
  There will be announcements made in QST and I hope CQ as time gets a
little closer.

Thanks,
Vy 73,

  Ed  NT4TT