[3830] SS CW W0AH Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W0AH Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 07:15:43 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W0AH
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

------------
  160:
   80:   23
   40:  174
   20:  129
   15:   89
   10:
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Only had time to operate Saturday and a couple of hours Sunday moring. Even so,
24 hours was possible, but the QRN on 40/80 was to great Saturday night that I
settled for a 13 hour effort and six hours of sleep.  Sometimes it's difficult
to find or work Jay in NWT, but he was strong on 15M Saturday afternoon calling
CQ with few takers and then again on 20M a couple hours later.  I didn't look
for sections and missed quite a few, the most surprising being Hawaii.  No
attempt to defend my SS SSB QRP title this coming weekend.  I'll be in SC and
will try to get on as W0AH/4 for a few hours with a modest antenna.
Good luck all de W0AH  Woodland Park CO