[3830] CQWW CW OL8R(OK1FCJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, p.spacil@ctipro.cz
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OL8R(OK1FCJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:21:07 -0800

Club:

Comments:

Station setup
FT1000MP + PA
SW writelog

antennas
160m, 80m Inv Vee 20m up
40m,20m,15m10m GXP 11 23m up

I had great fun, although was very tired at Sunday morning. I was totally out at
3:30 a.m (after 26 hours) and taken 2 hours nap. Awakening was like talking
itself to stranger. I had no clue what I'm doing and why. I sat down to PC and
had good pile up soon making my mind totally focused on contest. Sunday evening
I experienced another temptation to go to bad.

I met few personal goals and even surpassed them. First one was 2000 QSO, later
2.5 mil points ...1 hour before end I just gave up.

There are plenty of areas to improve. Main antenna is good runner on 40m, but
not really god runner on higher bands. SO2R can help to check other mults beeing
on running band.

Thanks for all contacts

73 Petr