[3830] ARRL 10 K0HW SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0HW SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:58:57 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   CW:  107    33
  SSB:  120    41
-------------------
Total:  227    74  Total Score = 49,432

Club:

Comments:

Fun contest, I thought I would try QRP this time and was surprised by the
results.  I found out that you can not work much of anything if the band is not
open but if it opens up you can work most every other station with QRP.  When
the band was down and just the DX stations were heard I tried and tried but
could not break the pileups, as soon as the band opens in the US then everyone
was so busy that I could get some of the DX stations worked.   I lowered my 160
meter inverted V so I could turn the beam and it worked out well.

I will see you all on Friday night and Saturday in the RAC winter Contest.

73  Jim  K0HW