[3830] ARRL 10 K7ABV SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7ABV SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:04:08 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   CW:  49     20
  SSB:  26     10
-------------------
Total:  75     30  Total Score = 7,440

Club: NORTHERN ROCKIES DX ASSN

Comments:

Not sure why I punish myself with trying QRP again, but I get a kick out of
doing it only during this contest...for years it was always HP so this is a nice
change...I find that cw works much better, however, I did make ssb qso's which
was always amazing for that small amount of power...I doubled my last year's
score, so that is improvement...I found that weak stations just couldn't copy
me, so look for strong signals and go ...did even get a few stations to answer a
cq...but I didn't do much of it..s and p for the most part...fun, but bands
closed most of the day until 10:30 am and than opened up for a few hours..