[3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup HI3TEJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 07:33:18 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Dominican Republic
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:   39
   40:  254
   20:  229
   15:  368
   10:    6
------------
Total:  896  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 44  Total Score = 87,808

Club: Caribean Contest Patrol

Comments:

Thanks to all been logged this time, my beam at 20 meters was useless and just a
nice run with a vertical sloper on last hours. On 15 meters band was in very
good shape for me. On 40 meters eternally thanks to the Station WB2... busting
and complaining ab my low freq after i logged him on the same freq.
he didn't realize  that my band plan allow me to operate there.
On 80 after a heavy rain the HV transformer around the house maked the rest a
terrible 30 db over S9 over entire freq.

Anyway next time better time and  Cu at the 2006 ARRL DX SSB Test
Ted