[3830] CQ160 CW N2WN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N2WN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:53:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Blaine, Tn
Operating Time (hrs): 27.58

Total:  QSOs = 722  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 27  Total Score = 153,425

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had computer problems about an hour into the test, lost a couple hours the first
night (bad time to lose time!). At times I thought I was on 20M, EU stations
were QRMing West Coast (or vice versa) and the band was packed up to 1885!
Happily added 10 new countries, improved my QSO rate and went from an average
2.3 points per Q to 2.5, thanks VE and DX... The carribean area was unusually
weak compered to previous contests. Heard a ton of EU DX, but seem to have adead
zone into Central EU. Sounded like a lot of first timers and casual contesters,
slowed down for a number of folks to give them a good feeling about the contest
(It also eliminated the repeat requests) Worked a fair number of dupes, and
thanks to those who worked me a couple times (particularly the DX, assuming they
worked me more than once... hi!) Some rapid QSB at times that made some DX Q's
difficult on this end. I'm still amazed by the QRP folks, my hat is off to you.
Missed KL7 for WAS, although I heard KL7RA loudly Sunday morning in S&P mode
(never could find him settled in a spot) Amazingly quiet from a QRN perspective,
both nights. Saturday night/Sunday morning were a real grind, but did work my
best DX in the morning with ZL6QH... See you in the next fray!