[3830] RTTY WPX AD4EB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad4eb@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AD4EB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:16:34 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   80:  259   646
   40:  384  1198
   20:  731  1583
   15:  170   330
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1544  3757  Prefixes = 558  Total Score = 2,096,406

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Personal goal was to beat my QSO count from last year of 1250.  Was able to top
it by about 300 QSOs, thanks primarily to good openings into Europe.

Conserved 3 hours for the very end of the contest, which provided good runs on
20 aiming West, and plenty of action and DX on 40 meters.

Biggest surprise was getting a call from Beijing, BG1DRJ, on 20m using my GAP
vertical. And thanks Garth VE8NSD for an unexpect multiplier.  Great to see lots
of new calls, and plenty of folks just getting their feet wet.