[3830] RTTY WPX ZL2AMI SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rsteawrt@paradise.net.nz
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX ZL2AMI SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:00:39 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: ZL2AMI
Operator(s): ZL2AMI
Station: ZL2AMI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Quartz Hill
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   27   162
   40:  201  1190
   20:  216   658
   15:  276   820
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  720  2810  Prefixes = 297  Total Score = 1,115,570

Club:

Comments:

The highlights were two 80m contacts, the first to Phil GU0SUP 30 minutes before
my sunset on the first day and again at the same time next day with Mark 8P2K.
Each of these was a band/country first for me. After the first day I was not
happy with my score but the next day produced more contacts and importantly more
mults. As the results show 15m was my best band and the OTHR from China stayed
away, however it was roaring away on 80m at my sunset on the last day which put
paid to my plans to snag a bag of NA stations. The most satisfying session was a
great run into EU on 20m on the last day. I was up about 14115 and ran a 100+
into the log in one pass.