[3830] ARRLDX CW VA3DF SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dferris1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VA3DF SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:15:35 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   42    32
   40:   83    42
   20:  227    63
   15:  120    49
   10:   16     8
-------------------
Total:  488   194  Total Score = 284,016

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Big change in propogation condx from last year! On 15 m. and 10m. I gave away a
total of 121 qsos and 24 multipliers as compared to last year but managed to
make up the deficit on the lower bands! Good job I did some work on my 40m. and
80m. antennas last Summer...

Best surprise of the contest was working A45WD for a new DXCC country!

Biggest thrill of the contest was working lots of JAs and ZK1 to finish the
contest.

All HF antennas are being replaced this Summer in an effort to make the station
more competitive.

Thanks to all those stations who worked VA3DF.

73,

Doug, VA3DF