[3830] Commonwealth VA3NR Restricted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VA3NR Restricted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:40:14 -0800
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VA3NR
Operator(s): VA3NR
Station: VA3NR

Class: Restricted HP
QTH: on
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
   80:   22
   40:   66
   20:   88
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------
Total:  182  Total Score = 2,755

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Band-call areas: 71

Very hypnotic - listening to white noise and watching the meters dance
"dahdididit dit didahdit dididah".  Just heard whispers of a few G's on 15m
working Caribean. Nothing on 10.  Got a bit of a run going on 40 but qrn made it
very frustrating when I needed lots of repeats.  Usually look forward to a good
80m run at UK sunrise but tough to hear them this year.  The HQ stations and
some nice DX like VQ9, VP8, 9J added some spice.  Low rates and high qrn made it
a real struggle at times.  Lots of VE3 stations on that I couldn't work.
Towards the end I was just pushing to get above 69 band-call areas.

73, Chris VA3NR

[Mark-V Field, Al-811 400 watts, Butternut vertical, Writelog]