[3830] OkQP N2CU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP N2CU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:45:12 -0800
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:      3        0
   40:     54        7
   20:     98       43
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    155       50  Mults = 68  Total Score = 38,420

Club: WNYCC

Comments:

I wasn't going to put in much of an effort this time because I wanted to do a
full effort in the WIQP. Started 3 hours late. N1MM reports 12 hours but I took
many 15-20 minute breaks that don't show as off time. After a while, I realized
how much fun this contest was. Too late though... the competition was way ahead.
Last year I won the HP category with a score of about 34k. This time I went LP
and I suspect that the top five LP scores will beat the top HP score. Fantastic
job by N6MU! Very few fixed stations available, but lots of mobiles to keep us
happy. Didn't bother moving any stations. No propagation on 15m. I also lost my
80/40m vertical just before the ARRL DX CW, and that was a killer antenna for me
into OK last year.

Great contest. Next year I'll remember to give this one more of an effort.

FT1000MP, TH6DXX 50', dipoles, N1MM Logger.

73,
Tom N2CU <><