[3830] WPX SSB NR6O(@N6RO) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NR6O(@N6RO) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:13:22 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NR6O
Operator(s): K7NV, KJ6EN, N6BV, N6KLS, N6RO, WA6O, WX5S
Station: N6RO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  277
   80:  771
   40:  932
   20: 1504
   15: 1283
   10:  128
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We had good time, with nominal high band condx for this point in the cycle.  Low
bands quiet and good prop.  Downside on 40m was the woodpecker and
profliferation of Asian broadcast stations, which cut down on our JA and Asian
totals. Lost a few Qs on 160 from precip. noise on Friday night, but great
activity Saturday night. Power line noise on 20 and 15 made copying EU difficult
on Sunday.  We enjoyed the traditional chicken BBQ by Chef Matt WX5S on Sunday
PM, as the wx was too harsh on Saturday.  Congrats  to NQ4I and the MMs back
east and NK7U out our way.  N6RO