[3830] MARAC CW W9MSE Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MARAC CW W9MSE Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:57:49 -0700
                    MARAC County Hunter Contest, CW

Call: W9MSE
Operator(s): W9MSE
Station: W9MSE

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: WI, MI, MN
Operating Time (hrs): lots

------------
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total: 1242  Counties = 365  Total Score = 1,882,670

Club: Fond du Lac Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Had a fun contest.  Thanks to all who followed and worked me.  Operated from 66
counties and covered 1422 miles during the contest, and 1639 total for the trip
including pickup of driver at the Milwaukee airport.  Thanks to my
brother-in-law for planning the route and for driving.  This was the 10th year
out of the past 11 that I have been in the contest that he has driven for me.
It was tough getting through the many fixed stations in the many other
contests, and I ended up with the fewest contacts since the 2000 contest when I
made 6 fewer contacts.  However the multipliers we the second highest in the
past 11 years for me.
Rigs was a Kenwood TS570 to Hustlers on 22 inch masts.  All logging and sending
done by hand, and thats what took a week to work out the logs into a readable
form and work through the multipliers.
Hope to hear everyone next year.