[3830] Volta RTTY KT0R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt0r@msn.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY KT0R SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:09:41 -0700
                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): KT0R
Station: KT0R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:   17    51    10
   40:   49   394    23
   20:   91  1183    42
   15:    2    50     2
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  159  1678    77  Total Score = 20,543,754

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I got on for a few hours. Trying to get my RTTY station going with SO2R. Problem
no two bands really open for SO2R to pay off a lot. I think I have it working
now for the most part. Now just need conditions and some practice. It was fun
to see the score really jump when making qso's from time to time. I was
wondering if the computer was scoring it correctly.

Was fun to get on and work a contest, it has been awhile.

See you all in WPX CW at the end of the month.
Vry 73 Dave KT0R