[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 06:40:25 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

  160:   37    21
   80:   92    31
   40:  214    47
   20:  234    46
   15:   25    15
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  605   162  Total Score = 98,010

Club:

Team: Austin Powers Grandmas

Comments:

Tough going this time. Band conditions were so punk early on I almost took a
nap. Did manage several early time offs hoping ofr better luck on 40/80.
Checked 160 often but did not find a lot af activity as I expected. Worked all
of them I heard there. Although I did work VE3NR on 10 scatter, I never found
the opening many other W5s reported into W4, W8, and W9. Too bad, because the
mults sure would have helped this pathetic score.

Well, there's always next time.

Thanks to all for the Qs and the QSYs.