[3830] IOTA EA8ZS(OE2VEL) SO12SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe2vel@gmx.at
Subject: [3830] IOTA EA8ZS(OE2VEL) SO12SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 06:50:21 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: EA8ZS
Operator(s): OE2VEL
Station: EA8ZS

Class: SO12SSB HP
QTH: Gran Canaria
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:                    52       24
   40:                   170       50
   20:                   576       67
   15:                    93       26
   10:                     6        0
Total:   0        0      897      167  Total Score = 1,006,509

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Special thanks to Manolo, EA8ZS for inviting me to use his super station. Just
got one night off from family holidays and was happy to compete in 12hour
category.  Unfortunately 10m and 15m did not really open during this stay, on
80m I had more than S9 QRN. Sorry to everybody, who might have called me.
Nevertheless, was great to have the opportunity to participate in IOTA contest
from an island for the first time.  Cu agn  Wolf, OE2VEL