[3830] NCCC FRIDAY Practice Party NAQP SSB rules: N6RO

To: 3830@contesting.com, nccc@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC FRIDAY Practice Party NAQP SSB rules: N6RO
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:04:30 -0700
BAND QSO        MULT
160     2       2
80      6       3
40      9       6
20      36      21
15      2       2

tot     55      34      1870 points

  SO2R,  Two FT1000mp, DXD, stacked yagis 15/20/40, 2L quad on 80m, 4 SQ on
160m.

A better turnout for the practice party tonight.  There was some skip on
15m, tried some moves to 10m, but line noise was stronger than possible
signals. Thanks to K6VVA and K0UK for 160m Qs.

Next week we'll be back to NS CW format, on 20 and 40m ONLY.    Remember
the 1 KHZ QSY rule!  Back to back Qs on different bands OK!

Since the NS ladder competition ended, we will have different rules each week:
Before major events (NA QSO, NA SPRINT, CQP, SS...), we'll use their rules
as a warmup for the weekend.
In between major events, we use NS rules to promote SO2R practice, and
provide a weekly 30 minute contesting frenzy.

  Check the NCCC website each week for NEXT NS format at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm

  CU, N6RO