[3830] NCCC Thursday practice NAQP SSB rules K3STX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NCCC Thursday practice NAQP SSB rules K3STX
From: Paul Roche <rochepa@mail.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:00:00 -0400
I think I made like 8 QSOs, it was fun to hear some voices. I am really only
a CW guy, and working on my SSB skills.

I am disappointed to find out that there was activity on 20 M! On CQ-Contest
it said only 40, 80, 160, and it was pretty boring sitting on 40 the whole
30 min. Thanks to KU8E for trying to QSY to 80, sorry about the no contact
Jeff.

Might try again tonight; where on 20 to meet?

Paul K3STX