[3830] CaQP K6ZZ M/MCntyExp LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6ZZ M/MCntyExp LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:04:45 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6ZZ
Operator(s): K6ZZ, KI6VC, K6VR, N6KZ, WA6SC
Station: K6ZZ

Class: M/MCntyExp LP
QTH: INYO
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:    0      0
   80:   55     39
   40:  204    164
   20:  217    179
   15:  182     64
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Fossil Falls Peanut Whistles

Comments:

This was our 6th trip to Fossil Falls for CQP.  We set up three 100 Watt
stations with verticals and ran on batteries much of the time.  Mostly a casual
operation by several of us that work together at Edwards AFB.  As always, we had
a great time.  Band conditions were better than we expected but we missed the
short opening on 10M Saturday morning.  We surpassed our QSO goal and were very
pleased to get the sweep.  Our last Mult was YNWT on 20 SSB with about two hours
left to go.  Thanks to everyone for the QSO's and we hope everyone got Inyo that
needed it!

73, Bob K6ZZ