[3830] CaQP KA6MAL M/SCntyExp LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6mal@whence.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KA6MAL M/SCntyExp LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:21:23 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KA6MAL
Operator(s): KA6MAL, KG6CLP, N6KID
Station: KA6MAL

Class: M/SCntyExp LP
QTH: SBEN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:          19
   40:         239
   20:   57     55
   15:          60
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   57    373  Mults = 52  Total Score = 47,684

Club:

Comments:

My family staged a county expedition to rare San Benito county [SBEN], and
operated from a tent at the Pinnacles National Monument campground.   Op's were
Kamal KA6MAL (the OM), Suzanne KG6CLP (the XYL), and Emeline N6KID (the first
harmonic, age 9, who got her ham ticket last month).   What a treat to have so
many contacts tell us that we had just completed their California sweep!