[3830] SS CW K8IR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8IR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:58:41 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8IR
Operator(s): K8IR
Station: K8IR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    1
   80:  150
   40:  331
   20:  150
   15:   53
   10:    0
------------

Club: BAY AREA WIRELESS

Comments:

Conditions were good. I matched last year's score by 2230 Sunday.  The contest
came to an abrupt halt at 0118 when the Hard Drive in the laptop decided to
quit. Fortunately, it decided to work long enough to get the files onto the
main computer.  Missed VE4.  I heard the VE4VV pileup on 20 Sunday afternoon,
but I was too close for the propagation.  Seemed like there were a lot of
QRP'ers this year.