[3830] CQWW CW W6KY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6ky@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6KY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:29:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6KY
Operator(s): W6KY
Station: W6KY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    8     6        5
   40:   85    21       41
   20:   64    20       29
   15:   70    15       28
   10:    9     6        6
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

ICOM IC-756PRO @ 100 Watts
GAP Challenger Ground Mounted Vertical
N1MM Software
I actually operated for about 6 hours. N1MM charged me 1/2 hour every time I
operated during the weekend (I think). Conditions were great considering
sunspot low. Worked 51 different countries and 26 out of 40 zones in 6 hours
with no sunspots. 'Skip Happens' during CQWW. Only did S&P. 40 was a kick.
Africa loud to CA. Morocco, Mali and Kenya on 40 were solid. HC8N and all
Carribean stations pounded in all weekend...Fun! CU in the NAQP's. 73, Art
W6KY