[3830] NAQP CW WB8JUI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WB8JUI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 07:00:13 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  116    38
   80:  183    48
   40:  103    35
   20:   93    29
   15:   65    17
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  562   169  Total Score = 94,978

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Great band conditions on 80 and 160 meters.  I periodically checked 10 meters,
calling lots of CQs, but was only able to find activity there around 1900z.  40
was a bit of a disappointment, going long rather early.

About 85% of the QSOs were S&P.  Where were the Dakotas?  Missed them both, as
well as Alaska and the usual rarer Canadian sections.

Once again, Bob K0RC beat me in our on-going W1VE scoreboard challenge.  Not
much of a challenge on my part, as Bob has always ended up with the better
score.  It definitely makes things interesting and provides that extra push
when needed.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and patience during requests for repeats.  Hope to
see you all next weekend on SSB.

73 - Rick WB8JUI