[3830] NAQP CW K5AF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K5AF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 07:02:16 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K5AF
Operator(s): K5AF
Station: K5AF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 5:57

  160:    0     0
   80:   54    25
   40:  211    44
   20:  182    45
   15:   18     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  465   123  Total Score = 56,703

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Powers Tacos

Comments:

Only two words to describe this contest....forty meters.  The band was amazing!
Here in South Texas, 40M was open to both coasts and all points between at
2100Z, 3 pm local!  I had the best sustained runs on 40M that I can ever
remember in this contest.

This was a part-time effort, so I didn't spend a lot of time preparing.  I
thought I had a good logcfg.dat file for TR after switching computers a few
months back, but I didn't!  I ended out adding needed features on the fly
during the first couple of hours of the contest.  In retrospect, I should have
taken two or three minutes early on and gone through the config file to get it
right because it really slowed me down.

Only checked 10m once with no joy, but 15M was so bad I didn't think I'd have a
chance of working anyone on 10M.  Thanks to all for a good time!

Paul, K5AF