[3830] CQ160 CW W0AIH Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0AIH Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:10:41 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, K0TG
Station: W0AIH

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

Total:  QSOs = 1188  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 46  Total Score = 326,760

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Great conditions from our perspective in the Upper Midwest.  I have read many
comments that conditions to EU were not so great on the first night.  That was
our best night.  The signas on the second night were ok but not quite as good
as the first night.

Had a blast again!  It is great to sit there and use all the great hardware
Paul has.

Missed: LAB, NWT, YT

DX:  KH6, T32, ZL, HP, KL, KP2, KP4, V3, VP5, VP9, XE, CE, HK, PJ2, PY, 9A, CT,
CU, DL, EA, EI, F, G, GD, GM, HA, I, LA, OH, OH0, OK, OM, ON, OZ, PA, S5, SM,
SP, T9, UA2, YU, JA, CN, CT3, EA8.

Check out the updated website:  http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG