[3830] ARRLDX CW N2GA(@K2LE/1) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ga@aol.com (George Tranos N2GA)
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N2GA(@K2LE/1) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:12:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: K2LE/1

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:   53    34
   80:  319    64
   40:  562    78
   20:  852    71
   15:  219    60
   10:   13     7
-------------------
Total: 2018   314  Total Score = 1,892,478

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

It was fun operating from the QTH of Andy K2LE in Readsboro, Vermont.  A big
thank you to Andy for his hospitality, especially considering he was in Aruba
and QRV as P40LE.

Highlight was being called by ST2A and 7X0 while running.  Lots of nice, rare
DX to work.  Thanks for all the QSO's.  Working Kurt VP9/W6PH on 10 meters was
also a great surprise.

I plan on uploading my entire log to LoTW shortly.

Low points includes being interrupted by many who still don't listen to see if
the frequency is in use before calling CQ.  A QRL? would be nice but at least
listen first!

Most DX did a great job of sending their callsigns - only a few would go for a
dozen or more Q's without signing.  For those of us operating unassisted this
is really a waste of time.

Having run this contest in the past as DX, I actually enjoy operating stateside
in ARRL DX contests.   Lots of fun... now time for some sleep!