[3830] ARRLDX CW WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:14:02 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   23    15
   80:   65    44
   40:  120    59
   20:  242    74
   15:  134    60
   10:   22    12
-------------------
Total:  606   264  Total Score = 479,952

Club:

Comments:

Pretty decent band conditions considering where we are in the solar cycle.  You
had to be quick to catch the 10 meter openings Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

I had some damage to my beam during the blizzard we had earlier this week.  It
didn't seem to affect its operation too much.  Looks like some Spring time
antenna work ahead.

6 Bands - FS5KA, HP1XX, J7OJ, KH6LC, KH7X, P40W, P49Y, PJ2T, & WP2Z

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

73 - Rick WB8JUI

IC746Pro
N1MM Logger